laut AdamG wird dies der letzte Release-Candidate sein, den er veröffentlicht. Da in den nächsten Tagen das Gingerbread-Upate von Google für das Nexus One herauskommen sollte, werden künftige Oxygen-Versionen darauf basieren.
RC7 (RC6 was supposed to be) is the final RC I will be doing until Google release the Gingerbread OTA for the NexusOne, however you can download my latest test build from here, this includes all the latest fixes and features that I have added/changed/updated since RC6. The test zip is constantly being updated on a daily basis and the link will remain the same, so if you like updating be sure to refresh it. You can use the following apk here to install the test build more easily.
Reasons for waiting for the OTA? Well I would rather not hack up the framework just to get video recording working, if we pull the libraries properly and the way it is supposed to be done then no hacks are needed to support video recording, I know this won’t be to everybodies liking and I appologise for that but I want to try and keep Oxygen as clean as possible. The OTA proprietary files would also fix a couple of other issues.
neueste Änderungen findet man bis dahin in seinem Testbuild.
Aber zurück zur RC7, das Changelog sagt folgendes:
- Added all Google Apps back by popular demand (ROM still fits into Oxygen HBOOT)
- Added battery percentage toggle (now you can turn it on and off)
- Added colour change option for status bar power widget
- Added OxygenSettings app to controll UI aspects of the ROM
- Fixed SMS/MMS bug (kudos to Google)
- Fixed trackpad wake
- Market downloads moved to SD card
- Replaced Zeam with stripped Launcher2 (Zeam can still be obtained from the Market)
- Updated battery percentage (Thanks to jazzk)
- Updated kernel to 2.6.37
- Updated to Android 2.3.2 (GRH78C)
Market downloads are now stored on the SD card because Google increased the maximum app size to 50mb, the /cache partition on some HBOOT partition layouts are under this size so some larger apps will fail to download, if you have any problems with downloading market apps, delete the “Android” folder on your SD card and reboot, you should have no problems then.
Den Downloadlink findet Ihr wie immer im Oxygen-Artikel